We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office.
Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important 30-45 minute visit will address the orthodontic needs of you or your child.
During the initial examination for each patient, Dr. Dudley will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is this a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
We will answer these general questions about treatment during the initial examination and discuss treatment options, time frames and financial arrangements. We insist that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of and how long it will take.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic (full mouth) X-ray taken within the past six months.
- Completed printed New Patient form